Please click the links below to tour photo galleries of our model ship building process as well as shipping proceedures:
Tour Our Ship Building Process | Experience Our Plank on Frame Construction
Watch Our Safety Assured Packaging | Come See How Our Model Ships Are Measured
- Shipping costs listed are within the 48 United States.(please contact us to request a quote for shipment to Alaska or Hawaii)
- However, we can accommodate worldwide shipping via Ocean or Air Freight.(please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote)
|When will I receive my order?
- Your order will be processed within 3-4 business days.(provided the item is in stock and is not special order) We ship Monday thru Friday excluding holidays.
- You should receive your order within 5-7 business days.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to allow you to check the shipping status of your order.
|What does it mean if an item does not have an "Order" button?
- This simply means the item is currently out of stock. Most items may be back ordered. Please send us an email at email@example.com for an estimated time of arrival. Some of these items may take 2-6 weeks for delivery.
|How will my items be shipped?
- Most items will be shipped via DHL or FEDEX Ground.(some oversized items may be shipped by common carrier)
- In the event you require a rush order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1.877.477.5737 for an overnite shipping quote. Note: Order must be placed by 3pm Eastern time to be received the following day.
- Items may be shipped separately to expedite your order
|Will my items be insured?
- Yes. For your peace of mind, all items are fully insured.
|What if my item arrives damaged?
- We do all that we can to ensure your item arrives safely. All models are securely packed with foam sheets, foam peanuts and/or bubble wrap.
- Most items are shipped double boxed.
- Please refer to our Safety Assured Packaging for specific details.
- Sometimes, even with all the safety measures we take in packaging and shipping your order, there could be some damage during shipment that was beyond our control. If you experience this, please contact us to report any damage or defects within 2 days of receipt of shipment.
- In the event that you do need to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at toll free at 1.877.477.5737 within 2 days of receiving your order for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) on a return. We will accept authorized returns within 2 days as long as the items are unused and in the original packaging. Please send photos of any damage via e-mail or hardcopy pictures by mail.
|Is my satisfaction guaranteed?
- 100%! We pride ourselves in carrying the highest museum quality model ships and accessories and we are confident that you will be extremely pleased with your order. Nevertheless, rest assured that you can return anything for any reason.
- We will gladly accept your item for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price less S&H charges. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt, unused and in the original packaging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA# - returns will not be accepted without one.
- We never charge a restocking fee!
- 1. Order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! - Use our secure on-line shopping basket and enter your shiping & credit card information - it's as simple as that!
- 2. Order by Phone - Call us toll free at 1.877.477.5737
- 3. Order by Mail - Print your filled in order page (with credit card information if applicable) and mail both the printed page and your payment to the address below.
|What forms of payment do you accept?
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover as well as PayPal.
- We can also accept cashier's checks and personal checks. In the event you use a personal check or cashier's check, please print your filled in order page (with credit card information if applicable) Please make checks payable to KRS Marketing.
Mail both the printed page and your payment to:
P.O. Box 293
Hopewell Jct., N.Y. 12533
*All orders by check or money order will be sent upon receipt of payment and personal checks having been cleared(apprx. 10-14 days).
|How should I care for my model ship?
- Besides preventing dust and dirt from accumulating on your model ship, and preserving the museum quality condition, a Model Ship Display Case always increase the value of your model.
- Our model ships are extremely detailed and intricate. They can easily be damaged because of improper cleaning. We strongly suggest that you keep your model ship safely in a display case to ensure you will enjoy the beauty of your model ship for generations to come.
TheModelShip.com is a 100% SECURE SHOPPING experience
*Terms, conditions and pricing are subject to change without notice. Because of the handcrafted nature of our products,all measurements are approximate.
We do our best to ensure that all information provided at www.themodelship.com is accurate and dependable.
However, in the unlikely event of typographical errors in descriptions, measurements and pricing, TheModelShip.com cannot be held responsible or liable for any such errors or discrepancies.